Help us disrupt an industry! For years, the biggest challenge of online surveys has been their inability to achieve fast and meaningful access to qualitative data. Our intelligent survey platform uses a unique combination of machine learning and crowd intelligence to create faster and smarter insights. We’ve helped companies across a wide range of industries find solutions to their toughest research questions. Join us as we make waves in the industry!
GroupSolver® Inc. is seeking a talented individual as a Business Analyst in its San Diego office. The successful candidate will be assisting the Analytics team on client projects. They will be a self-starter, independent and critical thinker with passion for data visualization, statistics, natural language processing and machine learning. If you are self-motivated, data-driven, detail-oriented, fast-paced, eager to learn and grow your career, and you are not afraid of a start-up environment, you should apply! This is an excellent position for someone who is pursuing a career in Data Analytics, Statistics, Market Research, or Management Consulting.
- Data Visualization: Convert survey data into stories (visual and verbal), help the team find insights and deliver them to clients, convert data into compelling stories
- Data analysis: Analyze survey data – quantitative and qualitative
- Client support: Engage directly with clients, answer client questions, provide platform trainings and data walkthroughs
- Project management: Ensure efficient progress of projects to meet client deadlines
- Ability to interact with clients and GroupSolver® team in a professional, effective, and friendly manner
- Well-organized, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Passion for data visualization
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to tell a story from the data
- Team player mentality
- Strong statistics knowledge and experience working with statistical models
- Strong understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Python, R and SQL required
- Work with survey platforms such as Qualtrics and SurveyMonkey preferred